MEMPHIS, Tenn. — A head official at the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention will join a virtual conversation on the coronavirus with the University of Tennessee Health Science Center.
Dr. Robert Redfield will host the discussion on Zoom about the pandemic and public health response to the coronavirus.
“This will be an opportunity for our campus and community to hear Dr. Redfield’s perspectives on COVID-19 — perspectives that will be directly applicable to health care providers, patients, businesses, and members of our community at large,” said Dr. Scott Strome with UTHSC.
The online event is open to the public and begins at 11 a.m. Monday, Dec. 14. If you would like to watch, click here. The passcode is 901901.
- Child tax credit: Biden stimulus plan could give parents $300 a month per child
- Four people arrested in West Memphis sexual assault investigation
- Memphis mayor hopes to strike back at city’s crime with Group Violence Intervention Plan
- West Tennessee band director dies of COVID-19, family creates scholarship in his memory
- Jail employees, jailers moved up to 1a1 category in Tennessee vaccination plan