MEMPHIS, Tenn. — A head official at the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention will join a virtual conversation on the coronavirus with the University of Tennessee Health Science Center.
Dr. Robert Redfield will host the discussion on Zoom about the pandemic and public health response to the coronavirus.
“This will be an opportunity for our campus and community to hear Dr. Redfield’s perspectives on COVID-19 — perspectives that will be directly applicable to health care providers, patients, businesses, and members of our community at large,” said Dr. Scott Strome with UTHSC.
The online event is open to the public and begins at 11 a.m. Monday, Dec. 14. If you would like to watch, click here. The passcode is 901901.
- How valuable is your favorite team? Forbes just ranked the top 50
- Memphis Police searching for missing 1-year-old boy last seen with his father
- MPD: 2 shot, including an 11-year-old child, in South Memphis
- Founder of Mother’s Day hated candy and greeting cards, preferred moms get a different gift entirely
- Give mom native plants this Mother’s Day and help Mother Nature, too