DESOTO COUNTY, Miss. — DeSoto County Fire is asking for the public’s help in tracking down a fire truck and other equipment that was recently stolen.
DCFD said sometime between Thursday night and Friday night, the Alphaba, Cockrum, & Ingrams Mill (ACI) Fire Department Station located 4700 block of Red Banks Road South was burglarized.
They said a fire truck was stolen along with various hand tools, a generator, chain saw, and battery powered tools. DCFD said it is “very important” for them to get their fire truck back for the firefighters
DCFD said they are asking the public please be on the look out for the following:
Brush Fire truck- A single cab white ford pickup with a flat bed…that includes a brush firefighting skid unit and water tank.
Generator: Honda EU2000 with a fixed utility light.
Battery Tool: Milwaukee battery powered tools. (Saw Zaw, Chain Zaw, light)
Gas Chain Saw: Poulan Chain Saw
Tool Box: Various Hand tools
If you have any information, please call the DeSoto County Sheriff’s Department at (662)469-8027.
- House Democrats revive push to abolish Electoral College
- 4-year-old Arkansas boy develops serious condition resulting from COVID-19
- Jared Goff to start for Rams in Green Bay; Wolford inactive
- ‘God put me there’: Man runs toward fiery crash, saves driver on Missouri highway
- Joanne Rogers, widow of television icon Fred Rogers, dies at 92