Start here by checking whether you are eligible in your county based on which vaccination phase is being served and other information. In most of the state, including Shelby County, people over 70 are now eligible, along with health care workers and some other professionals.
Health departments in each county also have doses of the vaccine. Check here to see phone numbers for those offices, and which phase of vaccination each county is in. County health department information is listed below:
- Shelby County: Appointments are available for first doses of vaccine (Pfizer) for those who qualify at SWTCC at 1234 Finley Road in Whitehaven beginning February 5, and 2355 Appling City Cove beginning February 3. To make an appointment call 901-222-SHOT (7468) or click here.
Second doses are available at the Pipkin Building, 940 Early Maxwell Blvd., February 2 – February 6, 2021, 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. Click to set appointment.
Second doses are available at Germantown Baptist Church, 9450 Poplar Avenue, Germantown, February 2 from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.; February 3, from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.; February 4, 5 and 6 from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. Click to set appointment.
- Dyer County: Call 866-442-5301 or sign up here
- Fayette County: Call 866-442-5301 or sign up here
- Hardeman County: Call 866-442-5301 or sign up here
- Hardin County: Call 866-442-5301 or sign up here
- Haywood County: Call 866-442-5301 or sign up here
- Lauderdale County: Call 866-442-5301 or sign up here
- McNairy County: Call 866-442-5301 or sign up here
- Tipton County: Call 866-442-5301 or sign up here
Start here to check eligibility and see complete vaccine information from the state. Adults age 65 and older, people over 16 years of age with a chronic health condition, and health care workers are eligible.
Check this list of providers across Mississippi that have COVID-19 vaccines. Addresses and phone numbers are included. This list includes locations in Alcorn, Lee, Marshall, Panola, Tate and Tippah counties.
The state is offering drive-through vaccinations at the following sites in our area, listed below. Click here to make an appointment or call (877) 978-6453. This list is valid through February 5.
- DeSoto County: Landers Center, 4560 Venture Drive, Southaven
- Lafayette County: Oxford Conference Center, 102 Ed Perry Blvd, Oxford
- Panola County: Batesville Civic Center, 290 Civic Center Drive, Batesville
Arkansans who are 70 or older and those who work in education will be eligible to get the COVID-19 vaccination beginning on January 18.
Call the number listed for each provider to make an appointment.