MISSISSIPPI — Governor Tate Reeves is scheduled to provide more updates about Mississippi’s coronavirus response.
On Wednesday, the state health department reported 1,547 new cases, bringing the state’s total to 47,071 cases.
Gov. Reeves’ briefing is set to begin at 2:30 p.m. and will be streamed on this post and on WREG’s Facebook page.
- Thanksgiving morning apartment fire leaves Memphis family homeless
- MemFeast serves up thousands of holiday meals for the hungry
- Downtown Memphis restaurant finds safer ways to give back on Thanksgiving
- Second stimulus check: President-elect Biden’s thoughts on $1,200 payments
- ‘Jeopardy!’ shares Thanksgiving message from late host Alex Trebek