Coca Cola is mixing it up debuting coke with coffee next year.
It will combine regular coke with Brazilian coffee.
The product will come in three flavors: dark blend, vanilla and caramel. It will have double the amount of a regular coke drink.
Coke has launched a coffee product before, Coca-Cola Black, which was 14 years ago. The company said back then, the timing was not right, but now consumer tastes have changed.
- Investigation ongoing into ‘mass shooting’ at biker club in Grenada
- Costco Cyber Monday: Here are the best deals for 2020
- Health officials say people should get tested if they traveled for Thanksgiving
- Mississippi reaches new record for COVID-19 hospitalizations
- City leaders, health officials outraged, after club in Hickory Hill hosts party