This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.
Makes about 30 1inch Balls
- 6 Cups Ginger Snaps
- 1 Cup Powdered Sugar
- 2 Tbls Honey
- ½ Cup Bourbon
- 3 Cups Semi Sweet Chocolate, chopped or chips
- Optional: Sea Salt
- Place Ginger Snaps in a food processor and pulse until fine crumbs are formed (You can also do this with a resealable bag and rolling pin if you do not have a food processor)
- Add in sugar, honey, and bourbon, process until everything is incorporated (you can also do this with a mixer if processor is not large enough)
- Roll the mixture into 1 inch balls and refrigerate for 30 minutes
- Next melt chocolate in a double boiler, stirring often.