MEMPHIS, Tenn. — A young child is recovering after being attacked by a pit bull dog in Raleigh, according to Memphis Police.
MPD said they were on the scene on Wednesday night of a dog bite call, where a neighbor’s dog bit the child. The child is in non-critical condition.
MPD said the dog was detained, and the Memphis Animal Shelter was notified.
- Stimulus check update: Democrats prepare $2.4T virus relief measure
- Governor Bill Lee says he plans to address 3rd grade reading and math issues within weeks
- President Trump unveils health care plan, signs order protecting preexisting conditions
- Shelby County officials announce new development in South Memphis to address infrastructure
- What are some of the nationwide solutions to help students most in need during the pandemic?