MEMPHIS, Tenn. — A child was rushed to the hospital on Thursday after shooting himself in Whitehaven.
According to preliminary information, the child obtained a gun from a Berta Road home and shot himself. He is expected to be okay.
Police are still investigating the situation. So far, no arrests have been made.
- Group of Senate Democrats and Republicans announce COVID relief framework
- Justin Timberlake gives wheelchair accessible van to family of teen with cerebral palsy
- CDC to shorten recommended COVID-19 quarantine days
- Most TN lawmakers want a say about a future governor’s emergency powers
- Justice Department investigating ‘bribery-for-pardon scheme’