MEMPHIS, Tenn. — A child was rushed to the hospital in critical condition Saturday evening after a crash on Interstate 40.
Memphis Police said just before 7:15 p.m. that officers were on the scene of the two-vehicle crash on I-40 near Covington Pike.
One girl was taken to Le Bonheur Children’s Hospital in critical condition. Police did not say how old the girl is, only that she is a juvenile.
- Newsfeed Now: Arkansas billboard gets national attention; 9-year-old boy wants a family to call his own
- The CDC issues a dire warning for the fall if coronavirus measures are not followed
- Without college football, sports networks will have to fill a whole lot of airtime
- ‘I had no clue it would impact so many’: Teacher’s positive back-to-school post goes viral
- SCS updates school dress code for virtual learners