(WFLA/CNN Newsource) — Your next socially distant gathering could be a lot simpler with one company’s new offering.
Wine doesn’t have to be fussy or pretentious, and a popular snack food brand is trying to help make it less so.
Starting Wednesday, those interested can grab a limited-edition boxed wine and Cheez-It combo with rosé and white cheddar crackers.
Cheez-It says the white cheddar flavor is a fan favorite. The rosé is from a company called Original House Wine.
This is Cheez-It’s second wine and cracker box pairing, just in time for National Wine and Cheese Day on July 26.
- Memphis Police investigating fatal crash on Hernando DeSoto Bridge
- Teen nearly dies after getting syndrome tied to COVID-19
- Tennessee Gov: COVID vaccines to be optional in K-12 schools
- Gov. Tate Reeves expands mask mandate to half of Mississippi counties
- Latino groups set high expectations for Biden’s DHS nominee