MEMPHIS, Tenn. — Memphis Police say a body was found in a SUV in Midtown Friday afternoon.
Police were called to the area of Tutwiler and Montgomery at around 3:29 PM.
Police say an unresponsive man was found inside of a silver SUV parked in front of a house. The man was pronounced dead on the scene.
Memphis Police say this is an ongoing death investigation.
If you have any information, call Crime Stoppers at 901-528-CASH.
- Senate votes to advance Amy Coney Barrett; confirmation expected Monday
- Police: Woman found shot to death at Whitehaven Motel 6
- Memphis Police investigating shooting in South Memphis
- The Latest: Pence’s top aide tests positive for coronavirus
- Instructor, student pilot died in Magnolia Springs plane crash; both Identified