BLYTHEVILLE, Ark. — The Blytheville Police Department has launched a new feature that allows residents to upload video footage from their security cameras to the city’s website.
Blytheville Police announced the new feature in a Facebook post Friday.
“Home and Business Security Video is becoming more and more popular. Providing this video to Police in a timely manner is important,” the police department said.
- Shelby County officials announce new development in South Memphis to address infrastructure
- LIVE: What are some of the nationwide solutions to help students most in need during the pandemic?
- Memphis activists say man pointed gun at them during march for Breonna Taylor
- Mourners continue to pay respects to Ginsburg
- UTHSC, Regional One to perform clinical trials in Memphis for possible COVID-19 drug