(WIVB) — Best Buy is closing its stores on Thanksgiving, but shoppers will still be able to order items online.
The retailer says it is working to offer more convenient pickup options and start offering some seasonal deals earlier in the year.
The latter is being done so that customers can purchase holiday gifts earlier.
This past Monday, Target announced that it would also be closing its stores on Thanksgiving, saying “this isn’t a year for crowds.”
- Skier survives backcountry avalanche by jumping off 100-foot cliff
- Mississippi teacher pay raise plan inches forward in Senate
- CDC chief urges Americans to ‘double down’ on COVID-19 prevention measures
- Newsfeed Now: Police reform debate heads to Senate, kidnapped Louisiana boys found in Florida
- Video shows UPS driver brought to tears when entire town surprises him with thank you party