MEMPHIS, Tenn. — With only a few weeks left before students head back to school, the Shelby County Health Department is making it easier for parents to get the immunizations their children need.
Starting July 24, the department said parents do not need to make an appointment in order for their children to get their shots.
All they have to do is simply stop by the clinic of their choice.
- Cawthon Public Health Clinic
- Collierville Public Health Clinic
- Hickory Hill Public Health Clinic
- Immunization Clinic
- Millington Public Health Clinic
- Shelby Crossing Public Health Clinic
- Southland Mall Public Health Clinic
All of the clinics are open Monday through Friday 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Parents are reminded that all students who fall into the following categories are required to get at least one shot before the first day of school:
- Any student attending a childcare facilities
- Preschool and Kindergarten students
- Entering seventh grade students
- New students to Tennessee
- Students attending college
If you need a copy of your child’s records, call the Shelby County Health Department Immunization Program at (901) 222-9331.