MEMPHIS, Tenn. — Officials say AutoZone Inc. plans to expand its operations in Tennessee by making improvements to an existing distribution center in Lexington.
The auto parts retailer and Tennessee officials said Monday that the Memphis-based company will invest $42 million and create 45 jobs over the next five years in Henderson County.
AutoZone plans to make upgrades to its current distribution center in Lexington, including building improvements and parking expansion.
Officials say the Lexington distribution center currently has about 425 full-time employees.
Lexington is a west Tennessee city of about 7,700 people located about 110 miles east of Memphis.
- How do I cure a hangover?
- How valuable is your favorite team? Forbes just ranked the top 50
- Memphis Police searching for missing 1-year-old boy last seen with his father
- MPD: 2 shot, including an 11-year-old child, in South Memphis
- Founder of Mother’s Day hated candy and greeting cards, preferred moms get a different gift entirely