LITTLE ROCK, Ark. (KNWA/KFTA) — The Arkansas Department of Health reported its first flu-related death during flu season.
The person that died was over 65 years old.
The Arkansas Department of Health reports that flu season began in September.
Since September 27, 2020, 118 positive influenza tests have been reported to the ADH online database by health care providers.
A majority were influenza “A.”
Last flu season, 125 people died from the the flu.
For more information on the weekly flu reports, visit the Arkansas Department of Health website.
- All lanes of Hernando Desoto Bridge in downtown Memphis shut down due to maintenance
- Dogecoin ‘to the moon,’ will fund SpaceX project, Musk says
- Tennessee governor says federal pandemic unemployment relief will end in state July 3
- Long lines form at gas pumps, prices rise after cyberattack hits pipeline
- Package with $495,000 worth of fake championship rings intercepted in Indianapolis