GREENVILLE, Miss. — The Mississippi Bureau of Investigation canceled an Amber Alert for two children reported missing on Friday.
According to WJTV, the Washington County Sheriff’s Office said three-year-old Zaikeith Horn and one-year-old Zyairah Hampton had been found safe. Nickolas Hampton, the man they were believed to have been with, was also taken into custody.
No other information was released.
- Mayor moving forward with plan to “light up the city”
- TBI: 70-year-old Man considered armed and dangerous in double homicide
- Senate Republican leader McConnell offers support for power-sharing deal with Democrats
- Ravens cut ties with Collierville’s Morgan Cox
- Portland mayor pepper sprays man during confrontation outside restaurant: police