GREENVILLE, Miss. — The Mississippi Bureau of Investigation canceled an Amber Alert for two children reported missing on Friday.
According to WJTV, the Washington County Sheriff’s Office said three-year-old Zaikeith Horn and one-year-old Zyairah Hampton had been found safe. Nickolas Hampton, the man they were believed to have been with, was also taken into custody.
No other information was released.
- SCS updates school dress code for virtual learners
- Dolly Parton releasing first Christmas album in 30 years
- 15-year-old boy is carving wooden flags to support ‘forgotten heroes,’ like veterans and first responders, during the pandemic
- Thousands sign petition to remove ‘White Pride’ billboard along Arkansas highway
- Biden says campaign raised $26 million in one day since Harris joined the ticket