WEAKLEY COUNTY, Tenn. (WKRN) — An eight-year-old boy was killed when a fire destroyed his family’s home in Weakley County late Wednesday night.
The McKenzie Fire Department responded around 11 p.m. to a reported fire at the residence on Blooming Grove Road. When firefighters arrived, the house was engulfed in flames.
An eight-year-old boy who was inside the home did not survive, according to the fire department. It was not immediately known if anyone else was injured.
The cause of the fire remains under investigation.
- Former employees accused of road rage against Papa John’s manager
- TDOT: Lanes of I-40/I-240 junction blocked after accident involving overturned vehicle
- Washington DC one step closer to becoming a state as House passes bill
- Biden aims to slow climate change, grow jobs with new initiative
- MPD: Man found dead along Memphis interstate