MEMPHIS, Tenn. — Memphis Police are working two separate shooting scenes across the city on Monday night.
Around 7:25 p.m. Memphis Police tweeted officers are on the scene of a shooting in the 3500 block of Knight Arnold, in the Parkway Village Area. MPD said they located a man who sustained a gunshot wound, and he was transported to Regional One Hospital in critical condition.
MPD said there is no suspect information to give at this time.
Shortly after that, MPD tweeted officers are on the scene of a shooting in the 700 block of Crillion Drive. Initially, MPD said two people were shot, including a juvenile who was transported to LeBonheur in critical condition. Another person was transported in a private vehicle.
MPD updated that information saying the juvenile died at the hospital and no one else was shot at this location.
Then around 9 p.m., MPD updated that information stating someone else was shot on Crillion Drive and said this is an ongoing investigation.
MPD said the suspect fled this shooting incident in a White SUV.
- Dak Prescott signed a football for a sick Texas teen, now she’s returning the ‘faith’
- Americans sweet on chocolate, baked goods during pandemic, study finds
- Second stimulus checks: Pelosi still hoping to strike deal before election
- Senate votes to advance Amy Coney Barrett; confirmation expected Monday
- Police: Woman found shot to death at Whitehaven Motel 6