BENTON, Ark. (AP) — Authorities say three children were killed in two unrelated incidents on Arkansas highways.
According to Arkansas State Police, a toddler died Tuesday after apparently being dropped from a moving vehicle on Interstate 30 in Saline County. State police say the child was about 2 years old.
In a separate incident, a 10-year-old boy and his 3-year-old sister were struck and killed by a tractor-trailer on U.S. 67 in northeast Arkansas.
State police say both cases are under investigation and no arrests have been made.
- Stimulus check update: Democrats prepare $2.4T virus relief measure
- Governor Bill Lee says he plans to address 3rd grade reading and math issues within weeks
- President Trump unveils health care plan, signs order protecting preexisting conditions
- Shelby County officials announce new development in South Memphis to address infrastructure
- What are some of the nationwide solutions to help students most in need during the pandemic?