MEMPHIS, Tenn. — A 14-year-old girl was shot and killed Tuesday afternoon in southwest Memphis, police said.
Memphis Police said officers responded to the shooting call in the 4200 block of Arrow Road at 5:30 p.m.
A 14-year-old girl was suffering from a gunshot wound and died on the scene, police said
A Memphis Police Department spokesperson said what lead to the shooting is still under investigation.
“We continue on this pace, we may witness the highest number of child homicides that we have ever seen, and that should be alarming,” Rallings said last month.
If you have any information, call Crime Stoppers at 901-528-CASH.
This story is developing and will be updated.
- Tennessee Gov: COVID vaccines to be optional in K-12 schools
- Gov. Tate Reeves expands mask mandate to half of Mississippi counties
- Latino groups set high expectations for Biden’s DHS nominee
- TSU President Dr. Glenda Glover reflects on election and future possibilities
- Sunbeam recalls 940,000 crock-pots ahead of Thanksgiving due to burn risk