GRENADA, Miss. (WJTV) – The Grenada Police Department is investigating after 11 people were shot at a biker club in Grenada early Sunday morning, according to the Delta Democrat Times.
Authorities from the Grenada Police Department and the Grenada County Sheriff’s Department responded to multiple shots fired at SMS Biker Club on Highway 8 East shortly after 1:30 a.m.
Law enforcement agents in Grenada are calling the incident a “mass shooting.”
Below: Gunshots can be heard at the club in a video submitted by a witness.
According to Acting Police Chief George Douglas, the victims were treated for gunshot wounds at the University of Mississippi Medical Center (UMMC) in Grenada and other area hospitals including Greenwood Leflore Hospital and Tyler Holmes Memorial Hospital. Douglas said some of the victims were treated and released, the newspaper reported.
No deaths have been reported and no arrests have been made at this time.
- Stores drop MyPillow after CEO pushes election conspiracies
- Several charged in connection with carjacking pregnant woman in downtown apartment complex
- Democrat Schumer tells McConnell Senate should adopt 2001 deal for 50-50 chamber
- Memphis man says animal hospital gave his puppy away
- Police say catalytic converter thieves fire shot at neighbor on Midtown street