Always Best Care senior services is hiring for the positions of Senior Services Caregiver and Home Health Aide.
$250 SIGNING BONUS (Details and Criteria apply)
Are you a nurturing, dependable and warm-hearted person? Do you gain personal satisfaction in serving others? If you answered “yes” to these questions, a career with Always Best Senior Care Services may be right for you!
Caregivers are the keystone of their business, providing much needed service to seniors and families struggling to keep their independence daily. Caregivers possess the virtues of compassion, care, dependability, professionalism, honesty, flexibility, problem solving, a positive attitude and love.
From basic companion care (which includes, but is not limited to light housekeeping, sitter care, transportation, meal preparation, etc.) to more integral personal care (which includes, but is not limited to incontinence care, transferring, dressing and bathing, etc.), Always Best Senior Care Services Caregivers provide a wide range of services. They also may work a variety of shifts, from 1-24 hours (live-in), over weekends, at night, in the morning, etc.
Additional requirements include:
- At least one year of experience working with seniors in a home setting
- English proficiency and excellent communication skills
- Two references required
- Proof of a TB test taken within the last year showing clear results
- Must be able to pass background check
- CNA, HHA, and BLS/CPR training a plus
Always Best Care Employee Benefits:
- Short Term Disability after 90 days
- Long Term Disability after 90 days
- Dental after 90 days
- Vision after 90 days
- Term Life after 90 days
- 401k after 6 months
- Flexible Schedule
- Competitive Wages