Arkansas restaurant goes up in flames

courtesy of Marion Fire Chief Woody Wheeless

Crawfordsville, Ark. — A popular restaurant in Arkansas erupted into flames Saturday evening.

Uncle John’s Italian Restaurant, located in the 5400 block of Main Street in Crawfordsville, Arkansas, caught on fire at around 5 p.m. Saturday evening.

While there is no word from officials on what started the fire, Marion Fire Department chief Woody Wheeless made a Facebook post stating that firefighters from Crawfordsville, Marion, West Memphis and Parkin responded to the fire. The fire is believed to have started in the restaurant’s kitchen.

courtesy of Marion Fire Chief Woody Wheeless

We will update this story as more information becomes available.

Notice: you are using an outdated browser. Microsoft does not recommend using IE as your default browser. Some features on this website, like video and images, might not work properly. For the best experience, please upgrade your browser.