Fire crews battle structure fire in Midtown

This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.

MEMPHIS, Tenn. — The Memphis Fire Department battled a two alarm fire in the 100 block of North Auburndale near Poplar Avenue in Midtown Tuesday night.

The fire was caused by a overheated heating unit.

The sprinkler system put out the flames.

There are no reported injuries.

Notice: you are using an outdated browser. Microsoft does not recommend using IE as your default browser. Some features on this website, like video and images, might not work properly. For the best experience, please upgrade your browser.