CRAIGHEAD COUNTY, Ark. -- Orange flames shot up into the night sky as firefighters worked to get a house fire under control.
"We found a house that was fully engulfed."
The home was destroyed. A family of nine was inside when the fire started, but a pair of toddlers and a baby girl didn't survive.
The children's mother was flown to the Regional Medical Center in Memphis where she is expected to be okay.
The fire was allegedly so intense, the heat alone melted the side of one fire truck.
The homeowner told WREG's Michael Quander, the family was in the process of moving out and the lights were shut off on Halloween.
For lights, the family reportedly used five candles. However, it has not been determined what sparked the flames.