You still have about a week and a half to shop for dad, for Father's Day.
We’ve rounded up some of the best gifts that any Dad is guaranteed to love for Father’s Day (June 21)…Check out some of these fab finds in the gift guide below!
For the Dapper Dad
Why not get Dad something that’s both practical, sentimental, AND stylish? Wood watches by JORD, a St. Louis-based company, are made from natural wood and mix both fashion and function…while also being great conversation pieces! JORD sources woods from all over the world to create their unique styles ranging from classic to trendy.
Here are some of our FAVE styles:
- Fieldcrest Black: the #1 seller. It’s neutral, can be worn with everything and the classic midsize means it works for both men and women! The black sandalwood darkens over time and takes on a beautiful deep luster. $120
- Fieldcrest Maple: The color of the wood is perfect for sunny days and the lighter colors that the warm weather demands! $120
- Delmar Green: The angular lines and carbon fiber face are great for modern, sporty wear. And the green sandalwood has some of the most beautiful natural shading throughout the wood. $149
- Dover Zebra & Cream: JORD is the first wood watch company to make an automatic watch, and stylish guys who are concerned about the fit of their jeans, and the cut of their shirt LOVE this watch. It’s unique, intricate, but still neutral enough to wear with a good variety of looks. The grain of the zebra wood varies from watch to watch. $295
For the Designer Dad
Just introduced in time for Father’s Day, an exciting collaboration from Best Buy + Cole Haan for Dad’s most important accessory…his cell phone! Cole Haan has redefined style with timeless designs that embody an elegant blend of tradition and modernity. Shop a collection of cell phone cases inspired by the classic look of Cole Haan and showcase his personal style with these gorgeous leather cases that’ll complement any outfit.
from $59.99 and free shipping on orders $35 and up
For the Dearest Dad:
Looking for a foolproof way to combine a sentimental gift with something Dad will actually enjoy? A personalized wine bottle is the perfect solution! Josh Cellars wine was created by vintner Joseph Carr as a tribute to his own father so he wanted to offer a special thank you dedicated to dads everywhere. This FREE personalized bottle label service will allow consumers to write a dedicated 140-character note to dad, including his name at top and the gifter’s name across the bottom. The labels can be created online at Josh Cellars and will be sent directly to the consumer’s home to affix to their bottle for a unique Father’s Day gift. Orders must be placed by June 11.
Josh Cellars retails $13.99 – $16.99, making this an amazing personalized gift for under $20!
For the Daring Dad
Will Dad be embarking on some outdoor adventures this summer? BassPro is the one-stop-shop for the sportsman in your life. And new this year, shopping for his gift will be an adventure in and of itself at the newly opened Bass Pro Shops Pyramid in Memphis, so make a full day of it!
Dad will love any of this gear for sure:
- Yeti Roadie 20 Cooler: With all the toughness and features of Yeti®’s larger coolers, the Roadie 20 is the most durable and coldest personal cooler you will find. It sports a freezer quality sealing gasket, food grade material construction, dry ice compatibilty, non-slip rubber feet, a recessed leak-proof drain plug, and a lockable lid design. So whether you use it for road trips, on daily job-sites, or your next outdoor excursion, the Yeti Roadie can handle anything you can throw at it while keeping your food ice cold. $249
- ThermaCELL Insect Repellent LED Camp Lantern: The ThermaCELL® Insect Repellent LED Camp Lantern lights up your campground while keeping mosquitoes, at bay. Innovative, virtually odorless, silent, no-flame insect repelling technology combines with 300 lumens to create the most effective camping light to date. This insect repelling lantern couples a 12 hour butane cartridge with 4 hour repellent pad to a 15′ x 15′ zone of protection. D-Cell batteries power LED lighting for up to 50 hours at the highest setting. The ThermaCELL Insect Repellent LED Camping Light includes a hanging clip under base for easy setup while a weighted based ensures stability when set on a flat surface.. $59.99
- Gerber MP1 Multi-Tool: This handy pocket-sized tool comes with forged, spring-loaded jaws and G-10 handles. This pocketknife is loaded with components including large fine-edge and serrated 420HC blades, diagonal cutters, wire stripper on the jaws, an innovative new utility blade/scraper, and magnetic bit driver. It also has a combo bottle opener/pry bar and Gerber’s lifetime warranty. $109.99
- Bass Pro Shops Big Outdoorsman Rocker Fold-Up Chair: Take a seat and enjoy the beauty of the great outdoors in the Big Outdoorsman Rocker. This portable rocking chair offers plenty of room for big outdoorsmen with a maximum weight capacity of 350 pounds. $89.99
Happy Father’s Day shopping!