It's all about our moms this week because Mother's Day is Sunday!
Chef Nickie Brock and Larry Dodson Jr. stopped by to tell us about Indulge, a special event for the lady in your life.
With makeovers, live music, great food, and much more, they said it would be an event your mom was sure to love!
- Mother's Day Celebration
- 5 p.m. - 10 p.m.
- 409 South Main
- (901) 825-9225
Original recipe makes 10 servings
- 4 ounces blue cheese, crumbled
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 egg
- 1 (1 pound) loaf white bread, crusts trimmed
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen cut asparagus
- 1/2-cup butter, melted
4 hrs 25 mins
- In a medium bowl, mix the blue cheese, cream cheese and egg. Flatten each bread slice, and spread with blue cheese mixture. Place one piece of asparagus on each bread slice. Roll the slices. Place rolled slices in freezer bags, and freeze at least 4 hours, or until frozen.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Remove rolls from freezer. Brush with butter.
- Place rolls on a large baking sheet. Bake in the preheated oven 10 minutes, or until bread is lightly browned and cheese is melted. Cut into bite-sized pieces to serve.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 cal