Propane tank explodes near Olive Branch

This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.

(Olive Branch, MS)  A propane explosion near Olive Branch sets a house on fire.

We’re told the house is near Alexander off of College Road in the town of Lewisburg.

The Olive Branch fire department is helping put out the fire.

We’re told everyone got out of the house okay after the propane tank exploded.

Fire investigators are on the way along with state fire marshals.