Food coach Angela Brown proves salads don't have to be boring when you're trying to eat healthy!
CITRUS GRILLED SALMON SALAD
• Shred two cups of romaine lettuce
• Add sweet grape tomatoes
• Add ¾ cup of drunken goat cheese
• Grill 6 ounce salmon, and season with tarragon, mint, basil, Mrs. Dash, ginger, and pepper. Grill with olive oil light.
• Add one mandarin orange
• Dice one half of organic red sweet tomato
• ¾ cup of olive oil light
• Squeeze 3 oranges into bowl
• Add 1 half lemon, and one lime squeeze into ingredients
• Add cilantro, and tarragon
• Blend all together and if desire you may add any type of melons for more of a citrus taste!
ORANGE YOU SURPRISED
• Shave out the inside of one orange, and place the inside into a bowl
• Blend blueberries, mango, pineapples, strawberries, and one banana into blender, with Tropicana 50% less sugar juice, blend
• Pour fruit smoothie into orange, and add your favorite fruit chunks into orange
• Cut the bottom of orange, and place into freezer for one hour then serve!
Angela's Upcoming Events
• BLACK BUSINESS EXPO, February 23: The Food Coach will be signing books, and giving out Diabetic information, from 10:00 AM- 6:00 PM
• Come eat and learn along with the Food Coach at the WHOLE FOODS MARKET on Poplar and Mendenhall, February 24. Class time: 5:00 PM- 6:30 PM
Visit Angela online:
Or email her: