Gateway Tire & Service Centers
Where’s the Raptor?
The prize: A 2014 F-150 Ford Raptor (VIN to be determined). No cash or other prize substitution permitted except at Sponsor’s sole discretion. The prize is non-transferable. Any and all prize related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes shall be the sole responsibility of the winner.
How to enter:
Gateway customers will be awarded (1) entry per visit to a PARTICIPATING Gateway Tire & Service Center when ANY purchase of a product or service is made during the contest period.
Gateway Customers will be awarded (1) entry PERYokohama tire purchased at a PARTICIPATING Gateway Tire & Service Center during the contest period.
Gateway Customers will be awarded (1) entry per INVOICE when a NAPA part or product is installed at a PARTICIPATING Gateway Tire & Service Center during the contest period.
DOUBLE ENTRIES – Gateway customers will be awarded DOUBLE ENTRIES when the Raptor is PRESENT at the PARTICIPATING Gateway Tire & Service Center when a qualifying purchase is made. See the appearance schedule on the Gateway Tire & Service Center websitewww.gatewaytire.net orwww.wherestheraptor.com.
Maximum Number of Entries per Visit – Gateway customers can be awarded a MAXIMUM of (12) individual entries on a single visit to a PARTICIPATING Gateway Tire & Service Center IF the Raptor is present at the PARTICIPATING Gateway Tire & Service Center at the time of visit and ALL entry qualifications are met.
Contest Period: January 1, 2014 and November 30, 2014.
Participating Gateway Tire & Service Centers: Only the Gateway Tire & Service Centers listed below are PARTICIPATING LOCATIONS. NO other Gateway Tire & Service Centers will provide any information or sweepstakes materials or accept official entry forms.
Location of Sweepstakes Prize: The Ford F-150 Raptor will appear at EACH PARTICIPATING Gateway Tire & Service Center at least (1) time during 2014 for display and promotional purposes. Where, when and length of time it will be at each location is the sole discretion of the Sponsor.
Alternate means of entry: Persons may submit a “FREE” entry by mailing a 4″ x 6″ card with the following information:
• Valid email address (if you do not have an email address, print “no email address”)
• The words “Where’s the Raptor”
Mail entry to:
“Where’s the Raptor?” Sweepstakes
8000 Club Parkway, Cordova, TN 38016
Only one mail entry card will be accepted per address. All entries become the exclusive property of Gateway Tire & Service and will not be acknowledged or returned. Sponsor reserves the right to reject any mass-produced or entries not meeting contest eligibility rules.
Terms and Conditions
1. By submitting an entry, you fully and unconditionally agree to and accept these Official Rules.
2. Sweepstakes entries are limited to the United States and District of Columbia and are void where prohibited. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Subject to any governmental approval that may be required, Sponsor reserves the right to, without prior notice and at any time, terminate the Sweepstakes, in whole or in part, or modify Sweepstakes in any way, should any factor interfere with its proper conduct as contemplated by these Official Rules. Sweepstakes will begin on January 1, 2014 and will end on November 30, 2014. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion, to cancel the sweepstakes in its entirety if it becomes technically corrupted or because of non-authorized human intervention or fraudulent manipulation of results.
3. Eligibility. Must be at least 21 years old to enter. Employees, officers, or directors of Sponsor, its parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, and their children, parents, spouse, and members of their household are ineligible to participate. Employees, officers, or directors of Yokohama Tire, its parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, and their children, parents, spouse, and members of their household are ineligible to participate. Employees, officers, or directors of NAPA, its parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, and their children, parents, spouse, and members of their household are ineligible to participate.
4. Effective date of entries. Entries made in store will be effective on the date received. Entries submitted by mail will be effective on the date Gateway Tire & Service receives and processes the entry. All entries become the exclusive property of Gateway Tire & Service and will not be acknowledged or returned. Participants are responsible for any cost incurred for entering.
5. Selection of winners. The winner will be determined by random drawing from all eligible entries received. Drawing will be held on or before December 6, 2014 at 8000 Club Parkway, Cordova, TN 38016. Winner must agree to the use of their names, photos, voices, and/or likeness for the purpose of advertising, trade, or promotion without further compensation, unless prohibited by law and winner agrees to display Gateway Tire, Yokohama, and NAPA logos on vehicle until December 31, 2015.
6. Notification of winners. Sweepstakes winner will be notified via United States Postal Service, telephone or email by Gateway Tire & Service (depending on availability of winner) within 7 days of random drawing. All decisions are final and binding. Should the winner’s email be returned to the Sponsor as invalid, two more attempts will be made one via telephone and one by regular mail if applicable. Winners must contact the Sponsor within 5 calendar days from the date the notification is sent to claim their prize. Failure to contact Sponsor within that 5 day period will result in immediate disqualification of the selected entrant and a new winner will be selected by random drawing. No exceptions will be made to this rule. Sponsor is not responsible for and shall not be liable for late, lost, misdirected, or unsuccessful efforts to notify winners.
7. Odds of winning. The odds of winning the prize by random drawing will be determined by the number of eligible entries received.
8. Other conditions. Sponsor, its agents and representatives, its parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion and fulfillment agencies and legal advisors are not responsible for and will not be liable for (I) late, lost, damaged, misdirected, incomplete, unintelligible or postage due entries; (II) any condition caused by events beyond the control of Sponsor that may cause Sweepstakes to be disrupted or corrupted; (III) any injuries losses or damages of any kind arising in connection with or as a result of the Sweepstakes, or from participation in the Sweepstakes; or (IV) any printing or typographical error in any material associated with the Sweepstakes.
9. Indemnification. You agree to release and hold Sponsor, its employees, officers, directors, shareholders, agents, representatives, parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion and fulfillment agencies, and legal advisors, harmless from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind in connection with the Sweepstakes, including without limitation, personal injury, death and property damage, and claims based on publicity rights, defamation or invasion of privacy. You understand that you are providing your information to the sweepstakes sponsors – Gateway Tire & Service Centers, Yokohama Tire and NAPA Auto Parts.
10. Choice of law. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of you and Gateway Tire & Service in connection with the Sweepstakes, will be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the substantive laws of Mississippi.
11. Use of contest information. The sweepstakes sponsors including Gateway Tire & Service Centers, Yokohama Tire and NAPA, their parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries reserve the right to use contestant contact information for the exclusive purpose of providing FREE promotional offers and information after the sweepstakes. You may unsubscribe from any solicitation at any time without cost or obligation.