Celtic Crossing has a St. Patrick’s Day recipe for Corned Beef Sliders!
St. Patrick’s Day is Friday, but you don’t have to be Irish, to celebrate like one!
Chef Will Renick has a recipe that will be fun for the whole family!
- Celtic Crossing
- 903 S. Cooper St.
- (901) 274-5151
Corned Beef Sliders
- 4 lbs. corned beef brisket
- Mary Rose sauce
- Swiss cheese
- Slider buns
- Step 1: Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Step 2: Place corned beef brisket in roasting pan, fatty side up, covered with 8 cups of boiling water.
- Step 3: Seal with foil and braise for 4 hours at 325 degrees.
- Step 4: Once meat has cooled, shred using two forks.
- Step 5: Place shredded meat on slider buns and top with sauerkraut, Mary Rose sauce and Swiss cheese.
- Step 6: Dig in!