Target’s Black Friday ad is out!
A little more than two weeks before Black Friday, one of the most anticipated ads is now online.
Target released its 2016 Black Friday ad this week.
The store will open its doors at 6 p.m. on Thanksgiving.
Additional Black Friday deals include:
- 50″ Hisense 4K UHD TV, $249.99, special purchase
- Apple Watch Series 1, starting at $198 (Reg. starting at $269.99)
- Powerbeats 2 Wireless Earphones, $89.99 (Reg. $199.99)
- Save $50 and get a free $40 Target Gift Card with purchase of any Xbox One S Console 500GB Battlefield 1 or Minecraft Bundle, $249.99 (Reg. $299.99)
- Fitbit Charge HR, $89.95 (Reg. $129.95)
- Free $250 Target GiftCard with purchase of iPhone 7 or iPhone 7 Plus
- iPad Air 2, starting at $274 (Reg. starting at $399.99)
- 50 percent off select video games, $29.99 (Reg. $59.99)
- Free $60 Target GiftCard with purchase of a GoPro HERO5 Black, $399.99
- Hoover Quest 700 Robotic Vacuum, $199.99 (Reg. $349.99)
- Dyson V6 Animal Cordless Stick Vacuum, $299.99 (Reg. $499.99)
- Anova Sous Vide Bluetooth Precision Cooker, $99 (Reg. $149)
- 50 percent off select kitchen appliances
- Motorola Digital Video Baby Monitor, $129.99 (Reg. $259.99)
Additionally, just in time to wrap up their purchases and decorate for the season, Target will offer guests a one-day only savings on Saturday, Nov. 26, of $50 off every $100 purchase on trees, lights, ornaments, gift wrap and more.