4 women overdose in Massachusetts home while kids upstairs
SPRINGFIELD, Mass. — Police said four woman overdosed on heroin at a home in Massachusetts while kids were upstairs playing video games early Sunday morning.
One of the kids, a 12-year-old, went downstairs and found the women unconscious, WGGB/WSHM reported.
Police said they believe the 12-year-old was the one who called 911.
Two of the woman had a pulse, but two did not, police said. First-responders treated them all with Narcan, and they regained consciousness and went to the hospital.
They are expected to be OK.
Police found drug paraphernalia at the home and contacted the Department of Children and Families.
Relatives came to the home after the incident to look after the kids.
Police are still investigating and said charges “could be pending.”