Many said it's a symbol of racial oppression; others said the flag's not the problem.
People were asked if certain activities were acceptable or unacceptable.
We're going to ask you for yours.
- Tipping a host or usher to get a better table or seats
- Acceptable: 47% Unacceptable: 49%
- Paying someone to stand in line for you
- Acceptable: 39% Unacceptable: 59%
- Giving candy to a child to make that child shut up
- Acceptable: 34% Unacceptable: 64%
- Using a paid sick day for recreational use
- Acceptable: 30% Unacceptable: 67%
- Forging a spouse's signature on documents in his or her absence
- Acceptable: 16% Unacceptable: 82%
- Writing a letter of recommendation for someone you don't know very well.
- Acceptable: 14% Unacceptable: 83%
A new book "Attractive Unattractive Americans" examined how other countries view the United States.
Some popular opinions suggested Americans are stressed out, shallow and inconsiderate to other cultures and countries.
How would you describe Americans?