JobNet – USDA Seasonal HVI Operators Wanted
MEMPHIS, Tenn. — Applications will be accepted for seasonal HVI Operators on September 17th and 18th from 9:00 am to 11:00 am and 12:00 pm to 3:30 pm in the Memphis Classing Office, 3275 Appling Rd. Room 6, Memphis, TN 38133. You can call (901) 384-3025 for more information.
Here are some details:
- Work experience is helpful, but is not necessary.
- USDA will train those selected.
- Openings are for all three shifts.
- Criminal background checks are performed on all applicants.
- Weekend and holiday work as needed.
- New hire salary is $11.06 per hour.
- Applications may be picked up at 3275 Appling Road, Memphis, TN 38133.
This is an excellent opportunity for veterans who are not looking for full time work to earn some extra money.
Applicants must be a U.S. Citizen and prepared to show picture ID and Social Security card. Veteran preference will be applied as appropriate. A DD-214 must be provided to qualify for veteran’s preference. Men born after December 31, 1959 who are at least 18 years of age must be able to document registration with the Selective Service System unless certain exemptions are documented.
USDA is an equal opportunity provider and employer.