MEMPHIS, Tenn. — This is part one of three of our roundtable discussion about the troubles that face Memphis and possible solutions.
To watch all the parts our special, click Here.
Taking part in our panel were:
- WREG news anchors Claudia Barr and Richard Ransom.
- Tara Harris-Davis and English teacher at Booker T. Washington High School.
- Marron Thomas, Executive Director of the Leadership Empowerment Center.
- Edith Kelly Green spent 25 years climbing the corporate ladder at FedEex then opened a series of Lenny’s sub shops across the MidSouth.
- Carol Coletta is a native Memphian and Vice President of the Knight Foundation.
- We invited Memphis Mayor A C Wharton to take part but his office never responded to our requests to participate.