Fire starts in school portable classroom


MEMPHIS, Tenn. — Memphis firefighters put out a fire in a portable classroom at Pleasant View School earlier this morning.

Pleasant View is an Islamic school on Bartlett Road near Sycamore View and I-40.

Classes started at the school Monday.

The fire started due to a malfunctioning air conditioner.


      • whitedemonsandblkfools

        I dare any of you coward drunk drug taking fake Christians loser athetist devil loving monkies to stop at any of the local masjids and say this bull you posting. Only, a coward would cosign on burning a school. You whites r truly the devil coward punks

  • Anonymous

    It seems as though my previous comment was removed. Let me try again. I suspect this was carried out by friends of Jesus and not by friends of Muhammad.

    My sky daddy is better than yours!!!

Comments are closed.


Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

Join 13,997 other followers