AlliedBarton Security Services is now hiring in Memphis
MEMPHIS, Tenn. — AlliedBarton, the largest American-owned security company, is now hiring experienced people for the following positions in Memphis:
- Licensed Unarmed Security Officers: Must have at least one year security or related experience (Posting #2014-10646)
- SERT Officers: At least five years high level security experience; military experience is preferred
- Investigators: At least five years investigations experience
All positions require:
- A valid driver’s license
- Successful completion of background, drug screening, and motor vehicle report
- High school diploma or GED
For more information and to apply for these Memphis area jobs, please visit their website at www.jobs.alliedbarton.com.
AlliedBarton has been providing professional security officer services to our clients for more than 50 years. With comprehensive employee engagement, training and career development programs, we believe that when we take care of our people, they will take care of our clients. We are committed to hiring veterans, reservists, their families and caregivers through our company-wide initiative, Hire Our Heroes. We are also proud to work with many workforce development and higher education partners to put people to work.