Penne con Pollo
Cooking Demonstration by
Anthony Caratozzolo, Gold Strike’s Executive Director of Food & Beverage
14 oz Chicken Breast, Boneless, Skinless- Cut into ½ “ strips
4 oz Marinated Artichokes
3 oz Roasted Red Bell Peppers
3 oz Cannellini Beans
6 oz Chicken Broth
2 Sprigs Fresh Basil
2 Cloves Fresh Garlic
1 T Kosher Salt
1T Black Pepper
2 T Extra Virgin Olive oil
1# Penne Pasta
5 oz Parmesan Reggiano Cheese
2 oz Unsalted Butter
1. Place a large pot of salted water on high heat and bring to a boil.
2. Place a medium size sauté pan on high heat.
3. Add olive oil, when oil is hot sauté chicken, garlic and season with salt and pepper to taste.
4. When chicken is cooked add the remaining ingredients except the cheese and butter and bring to a boil.
5. Place pasta into boiling Water and cook 8-10 minutes or until tender
6. Cook sauce for 3-4 minutes, slowly add cheese and butter.
7. Season to taste.
8. Drain Pasta, do not rinse, and add to sauce and mix together.
9. Serve with fresh grated parmesan cheese and fresh basil.