Two Shot And Killed At Memphis Apartment Complex

Posted on: 1:35 pm, December 18, 2013, by , updated on: 01:55pm, December 19, 2013

shooter

(Memphis) A woman remains in critical condition after a triple shooting at a Memphis apartment complex Wednesday.

Police were called to 2925 Mimosa Avenue  around 1:30 p.m. where they found a 54-year-old woman shot outside and apartment.

That woman is now at The MED.

Inside they found a male and female dead.

They also found three children unharmed.

• keisha says:

I pray God has mercy on your soul!

• Ilaughatyoureallyhard says:

No bother Keisha… this person is a cancer on society. Just too dumb to realize it.

• jacob ford says:

Thats my brother. I don’t condone anything he did but I still and will always love him. I know it’s easy to judge him. But thats not your place or mine.
      Tragedies happen everyday and love one are lost trying to pick up the pieces without knowing why. Just take a step back. That could be your brother, cousin, son, etc. He’s a monster to most but will always be my big bro.

• you can take the monkeys out of the jungle but you cant take the jungle out of the monkey

• Ripjoshuaparks says:

YAL DON’T KNOW SHYT ABOUT HIM.IK HIM SO PLEASE STOP SAYING STUPID SHYT IN THE TIME OF NY GRIEVANCE THANKS.Y’ALL DON’T KNOW WHAT HE WAS GOING THREW IM HIS DAY1 & still didn’t know wassup .R.I . P TO MY BD JOSHUA PARKS

• Sam says:

Racist comments, really? Because we all know that white people never commit murder suicide. Give it a rest. My prayers to th family.

• sherry says:

just pray for both families for the babies sake

Memphis, cleaning the city up one or two bodies at a time.

• Joeshmo says:

People , life is to short to act this way. Before you open your mouth or touch your keyboard take a long look in the mirror. Don’t try to belittle a person or a race to make youself feel better about your short comings. Have respect for the family who has to absorb this loss. Say a prayer for them and for yourself. I know i will.

• zan says:

Im praying for both families but does anyone know the real story