Owner Of Memphis Pawn Shop Murdered

Posted on: 1:27 pm, December 18, 2013, by , updated on: 03:38pm, December 18, 2013

lamar

(Memphis) The owner of a Memphis pawn shop was killed Wednesday.

Police were called to Lamar Jewelry Pawn at 2399 Lamar Avenue Wednesday afternoon.

A customer reportedly found the door locked.

When that person looked through a window, they saw a body.

Police don’t know exactly when the murder happened..

The pawn shop does have security cameras and detectives are reviewing the tapes to see who and what they find.

• Buckwheat says:

No description of the suspect is available due to political correctness.

• E. Zach Lee-Wright says:

Hey Buckwheat, there is no description of the suspect yet because the police are going to check the security camera tapes. After they do this they will get back to you about the grill and the skin. MPD has no problem telling us the suspect is black, white, hispanic, whatever, if they know.

• Lost in wonderland says:

Why worry about the color of the killer skin? Lets worry about another GOOD person was taken from us.

• Joe Williams says:

No matter what the description, this outfit will say it was simply “a person” or “people”… forget about public safety – PC to the sickening level… But hey, they are “on your side”!!!

• daboz says:

I been knowing this man for 10yrs! I’m deeply hurt and upset about this..I been grieving with his family and love ones all day too! We would say he didn’t deserve it …but the good die young and the wicked should live and suffer..! This an angel I wasn’t expecting to watch over us so soon.I love you and we shall meet again.

• JM says:

he was a great man and it was a pleasure to have met and know him.one of those people that was a blessing to this planet.may god bless you and your family and friends.rest in peace and may your family find peace in this horrible tragedy that has become everyday life here on this planet.r.i.p. our friend.

• Ilaughatyoureallyhard says:

Necks on the loose again!!! Somebody summon ole Forrest from the depths of hell….

• tiffany says:

I couldn’t believe it. I have been knowing him and his wife for14/15 years. They both are sweet people. His wife ever encouraging. I want them to know I have you in guys in my thoughts and prayers.

• tiffany says:

I couldn’t believe it. I have been knowing him and his wife for14/15 years. They both are sweet people. His wife always encouraging. I want them to know I have you guys in my thoughts and prayers.

• CE says:

You’re an idiot.

• Kevin Johnson says:

I used to live with the family. I know what goes on behind the scenes and I know what else is about to happen to them.

• CE says:

So you’re an idiot and a liar. And is that a threat?