Author Amanda Brown Shows You How To “Spruce” Up A Room
Family heirlooms, thrift shop steals and flea market finds can bring so much character to a room if you just know how to spruce them up!
You just need some fabric and Amanda Brown’s book “Spruce.”
Amanda is a renowned furniture re-designer whose work has been in the New York Times, Southern Living, and more!
- Amanda Brown Book Signing
- Today 6 p.m.
- The Booksellers at Laurelwood
- 387 Perkins Ext.
- Upholstery Classes
- Wednesday 1 p.m. – 5 p.m.
- Propcellar Vintage Rentals
- 4726 Poplar Ave.
- The Book Sellers at Laurelwood