Fire Damages B.B. King’s on Beale

(Memphis) Fire investigators are trying to figure out what sparked an overnight fire that damaged a Beale Street landmark.

The fire broke out around 1 a.m. Monday inside the kitchen at B.B. King’s Blues Club on Beale Street.

Luckily, the building’s sprinkler system was able to keep the fire from spreading into the club — but the fire did do some damage to the roof.

The club was closed when the fire broke out and only a few employees were inside. They all made it out safely.

1 Comment

Comments are closed.

Follow

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

Join 10,817 other followers