Fire Damages B.B. King’s on Beale
(Memphis) Fire investigators are trying to figure out what sparked an overnight fire that damaged a Beale Street landmark.
The fire broke out around 1 a.m. Monday inside the kitchen at B.B. King’s Blues Club on Beale Street.
Luckily, the building’s sprinkler system was able to keep the fire from spreading into the club — but the fire did do some damage to the roof.
The club was closed when the fire broke out and only a few employees were inside. They all made it out safely.