The Blues Ball brought out more than two thousand people to enjoy great food, great Memphis music, and help fund the work of the Memphis Charitable Foundation. It donates tens of thousands of dollars to local charities.
The people who attended the 20th anniversary of the event also had the opportunity to bid on dozens of items and experiences donated by local businesses, artists, and pop culture stars. For the first time in 20 years, you also have the opportunity to bid online for some of these items.
Among the more notable items are:
- An autographed Bonnie Raitt Gibson guitar and exclusive back stage meet and greet
- Autographed Sam Moore “Soul Man” guitar package
- “Pop Art Elvis” guitar art
- Guitar handpainted by Ronnie Wood of the Rolling Stones
- Justin Timberlake guitar art
- Autographed B.B. King guitar
- Pat Kerr replica royal baby christening gown
- Pat Kerr original cocktail dress
- LeRoy Neiman Elvis Framed Poster
- Orange Beach Condo Weekend
- Summer scholarship at Lee Strasberg Theatre in New York
To see all of the items, go to http://www.bluesballauction.com and hurry, because the auction ends October 12 at midnight.