(Memphis) Shelby County employees are collecting donations for their annual food drive for the Mid-South Food Bank.
This year, for the first time, Shelby County leaders are asking the public to help out by dropping off donations.
“I’m pleased our employees want to again help the Mid-South Food Bank. I’m also inviting citizens to join us in our efforts to stop hunger in Shelby County,” said Shelby County Mayor Mark Luttrell.
The food drive runs from June 10th to June 21st. You can drop off donations from 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday at the following locations:
Shelby County Fire Stations:
- Station 60: 5380 Egypt Central, near Raleigh
- Station 61: 11611 Macon, near Eads
- Station 62: 4647 Forest Hill-Irene, southeast Shelby County
- Station 63: 4602 Riverdale, southeast Shelby County
- Station 65: 9774 Beverle Rivera, Lakeland
- Station 66: 5469 Raleigh-Millington, near Millington
- Station 67: 944 Northaven, north Shelby County
- Station 68: 2348 Garnett, Millington
- Station 69: 7365 Brunswick, Arlington
Shelby County Sheriff’s Office
- Criminal Justice Center: 201 Poplar, Downtown Memphis
Shelby County Health Department Clinics
- Galloway Public Health Clinic: 477 Manassas St.
- Hickory Hill Public Health Clinic: 6590 Kirby Center Cove
- Cawthon Public Health Clinic: 1000 Haynes St.
- Southland Public Health Clinic: 1287 Southland Mall
- Millington Public Health Clinic: 8225 Highway 51 North
- Shelby Crossing Public Health Clinic: 6170 Macon Road