The Peabody Hotel’s Chef Andreas Kisler Prepares For Father’s Day
Father’s Day is right around the corner and we know people will be thinking about what to get their dads.
Cooking may be a great start!
That’s why we have Chef Andreas Kisler from The Peabody and his son, Blade.
They have a “Frittata” recipe that Dads will love.
- Father’s Day Brunch at The Peabody Hotel
- 11:00 a.m. – 2:30 p.m.
- Champagne is available after 12:00 p.m.
- Adults: $37.00 Children: $12.00 (5-12)
- Prices do not include tax and gratuity
- Call 901-529-3668 for reservations