(Memphis) Investigators with the Memphis Fire Department say faulty wiring is to blame for an overnight fire that heavily damaged a Hickory Hill home.
The fire started around 1 a.m. Tuesday in the 5600 block of Ballenmoor Dr. — which is near the intersection of Raines Rd. and Clarke Rd.
Firefighters say flames were coming through the roof by the time they arrived on the scene. It took them about 45 minutes to an hour to put the fire out.
Luckily, no one was at home when the fire broke out and no firefighters were injured.