(Memphis) A 7-year-old boy was rushed to the hospital in critical condition after his home caught fire around 3:00 a.m.
The house is located on Cavalier Dr. at Westmont Rd. in Westwood.
Firefighters say a woman, an 18-year-old man, and the little boy made it out of the house before they arrived.
The mother was also taken to the hospital to be checked out, but her injuries are not considered life-threatening.
Investigators say the home did not have utilities and a candle in the bedroom may have started the fire.
News Channel 3 is on the scene of this breaking story and will have more information throughout the morning.