Use Girl Scout Cookies to Make Dessert!
Girl Scout cookies are great by themselves, but you can also use them in baking! Kids share a delicious recipe on Live at 9!
The Girl Scout Cookie Cheesecake Cup
Easy. Makes 12.
One box of your favorite Girl Scout Cookie
2 (8 ounces) package of cream cheese, softened
¾ Cup white sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line cupcake pan with cupcake liners.
2. Place one Girl Scout Cookie in the bottom of each cupcake liners.
3. In a medium bowl, cream together the cream cheese and sugar.
4. Beat in the eggs and vanilla. Mix until smooth.
5. Pour mixture over cupcake liners.
6. Bake for 15 minutes, until golden and set.
7. Allow to cool.
8. Top with whipped cream and Girl Scout Cookie Crumbles.
Viewers can find their local Girl Scout Cookie booth by logging on to www.girlscoutcookies.org or downloading our free “Cookie Locator” app. Enter your zip code for dates, times and locations of the nearest Girl Scout Cookie booth.
For more information about Girl Scouting: www.girlscoutshs.org